Monday, June 30, 2014

Meet Millie...

...the newest member of our family.




Yes, the kids love her.
No, they don't know what "Gentle!" means yet.




Yes, we have told them that we can only keep her until we move back to Missouri.
No, I don't think they fully comprehend that fact.




Yes, she may actually be a "he."
No, I just cannot quite tell yet.




Yes, I think I love her as much as the kids do.
No, Aaron...doesn't.




Yes, she has an audience at all times.
No, she doesn't seem to mind.




Welcome to the fam (for two months), Millie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I owe you big time for taking her, since she originally showed up at our house.
Still catless / Grandpa Jim

leah said...

lol at gpa jim! ^^

such a sweet kitty! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, gpa jim is funny, but no, he didn't let me keep a kitty on my birthday...
and don't they let you have cats at the training center?
gma jan

Jill said...

Nope, Mom...too bad...only the staff can have pets...not the students. And no problem, Dad...happy to ;)

Anonymous said...

Jan , You know where that kitty will go after they go back. I can see Jim & You with another cat in the house. Maybe some one else will a take her in. Pictures are so cute. Love GGMA