I'm One Blessed Aunt
This is just a sampling of the homemade pictures and crafts that I received from my sweet nieces and nephew last weekend while I was sick. They kept asking if it would be ok to come "visit" me when I was in bed, and they would bring me something new that they had made each time. :)
Can I just say that I have the sweetest nieces and nephew EVER?? Thanks, Kaine, Halle, Layla, and Daisy!! You certainly know how to make an aunt feel loved.
2 comments:
Oh my...that is so cute! I knew they were making you stuff but I didn't know it was THAT much stuff! I'm glad you liked it...I love it that they kept thinking of you :)
Yes it was so cute to see all the stuff they were making for you! You are definitely loved!!
gma jan
Post a Comment