Monday, January 6, 2014

Snowed In

It looks like a winter wonderland around here. (And I LOVE it.)




We're snowed in. So...we've been doing a lot of this,




and this,




and this,




and this.

(Ivy says this is a song she made up called, "Our Baby Brother is Finally Here.")
*Make sure your volume isn't turned up really high when you start playing it! :)



I can't think of five people I'd rather be snowed in with!!

6 comments:

teresa said...

thankful baby is home with you and you don't have to be driving back and forth this week.

thank you for the heads-up on the video volume. thinking August might be able to sleep anywhere. =) he is loved.

sarah.flyingkites said...

the one of your older kids huddled around August is PERFECT! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying the snow. I can't say I am as I look outside at near blizzard conditions after 12 inches of snow. Looks like the kids are getting along great.
Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

Glad you are enjoying the snow. A little too much and a little too cold, plus loosing our power for about 5 hours. Glad this house is really insulated, it only got down to 61 degrees. Two pair of slacks, underwear and four sweaters and I could keep working. Grandpa just crawled under blankets. Keep warm and don't go out in the cold. Love you. GGMa

Anonymous said...

You always did love snow:) glad you all are enjoying your time snowed in:) Loved the song:)
gma jan

Anonymous said...

Let it snow! Great song, Ivy.'Think'n 'bout gettin' the band back together - who knows? Can always use a good chick singer.

Love you guys and gals

Grandpa Mike