These two are seeming more and more like twins all the time.
I LOVE how well they have been playing together recently.
So very thankful for their close age, completely different personalities, contagious laughs, camaraderie, and infectious energy!
I also just love how--because of this amazing thing called adoption--these two should-be strangers are brothers. Almost twins.
Praying that they (along with Ivy and August, too!) will continue to be best friends throughout their entire lives.
6 comments:
I love it! And Abel is looking more and more like his papa :)
Cute post!
SO cute! Love these pics.....miss you guys!!!!
I love this post:) Those two little boys are so cute and sweet:) And the Cubs hats look cute too.
gma jan
I think they will get along even better as they get older. I'm not too sure about the Cubs hats, but I guess they will keep them humble.
Grandpa Jim
Love these pictures, so sweet and handsome. So neat to keep in touch this way. Love you guys. GGma
Wow! Adorable. Looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple weeks.
Grandpa Mike
Post a Comment