Thanks to our good friend (and Aaron's boss) Manjit,
I now have:
new, straight-from-India wardrobe items,
my first pedicure and manicure ever,
and great memories from a fun weekend of playing with Ivy,
eating Indian food (which I was too busy enjoying to take a picture of), trying on authentic Indian clothing,
and talking for hours!







6 comments:
I love your pedicure! It looks so cute:) I also love the Indian clothing--especially the dress!
Looks like a great time you 3 had together:) I too love the pedicure and the clothes. Manjit is very kind and generous:)
mom (gma jan)
Jill & Aaron - Thanks for a GREAT WEEKEND! I really enjoyed spending time with you & Ivy, I can't believe how quickly Ivy is growing up. She is so adorable:) Hope you like all the gifts! wish I had more time there to shop for you!
Too bad the guys canoeing trip didn't go as planned. Thank GOD, that they are all safe!! The canoeing trip will be remembered for a long time by Pali. The boys enjoyed spending time with Aaron also. They would have never did this if it wasn't for Aaron. Thanks Again to the both of you:))
Love Manjit
Jill- It's me again. I also wanted to say one more thing. I am very greatful that I have got to know you and your family. No matter where we are in the WORLD we will always stay in touch. It's really going to be hard, when it's time for you all to go over abroad:(
Love ya always! Manjit
Manjit,
We are so grateful to have gotten to know your family as well. You have blessed us in so many ways! We will definitely always stay in touch :)
Love you too!
Jill
You look good in those outfits. Who knows, mabey someday you might be wearing them on a regular basis.
Grandpa Jim
Post a Comment