We have a cat named Alejandro.
Ivy loves Alejandro. And when I say love, I mean, “She is OBSESSED with him.”
That girl loves that cat.
And I’m pretty sure Alejandro is the most patient, long-suffering, and tolerant cat in the world.
Because the following is a multiple-times-per-day occurrence, now that it is nice outside:
Ivy first decides what part of Alejandro to grab, pull, or bite first.
Then she decides to start by patting him nicely.
Then she grabs his paw…
Begins to pull on his paw…
And then chews on his paw.
Then she touches his whiskers
and his ears
and his whole face.
Then she goes for his tail.
Alejandro just lays there the whole time.
And even though it looks like she is laughing evilly in these pictures…
she is really doing all of these things out of love!
On a side-note, this amazing, patient, enduring, remarkable cat is going to need a new home when we move. Unless of course, I can convince my Dad to take him…that’s my goal in these next two months. What do you say, Dad?? You wouldn't want to deprive your granddaughter of the friendship she's created with him, would you?? :)














8 comments:
Ahhh...especially since Mistletoe is getting so old and feeble, Macy might need a new companion sometime soon:)
love you
mom (aka gma jan)
See, Dad? Mom is even on board!!! :)
It never ends, does it. Just when I think we are getting close to becoming catless, this pops up.
I could be wrong, but I think Mike & Carmen are currently catless. Why deprive them?
Grandpa Jim
Kaine, Halle, Layla and Daisy would also LOOOOOOOVE to have a kitty to play with when we come to visit! They just looooove kitties:)
I may have to recruit Kaine and Halle to help me convince Dad... :)
Love the expressions on Ivy in these pictures. I had to save some of the pictures on my screensavor at work. I love looking at the pictures and seening how she has grown so quickly.Take care & love ya!Manjit
ahahahahahaha! this is SO funny! :) man, like mother like daughter. you & rache & your cats! haha.
GRANDPA JIM! KEEP ALEJANDRO!!
Cute post Jill! I think he knows she's just a baby.
Post a Comment