A diary of our everyday life and our journey into tribal missions
Jill- Love all of Ivy's poses. She is so adorable! Can't wait to see her start walking soon. Any front teeth yet? Give Ivy a kiss & a hug from me:) Love Ya! Manjit
such a darling, sweet, precious little girl:)love yougma jan
No teeth yet, Manjit! :)
I could be wrong, but I think shes practicing her swim strokes.Grandpa Jim
She is so so so cute:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jill- Love all of Ivy's poses. She is so adorable! Can't wait to see her start walking soon. Any front teeth yet? Give Ivy a kiss & a hug from me:) Love Ya! Manjit
such a darling, sweet, precious little girl:)
love you
gma jan
No teeth yet, Manjit! :)
I could be wrong, but I think shes practicing her swim strokes.
Grandpa Jim
She is so so so cute:)
Post a Comment