Sunday, February 23, 2014

I, I, A, & A

Some pictures of our four little sweeties and what they've been up to lately...



Ivy just gets sweeter and sweeter every day. She loves to match her baby in their pj's.




Because of their total adoration for their sister, both Israel and Abel now have to have at least two or three babies in their beds every night. They want to be just like Ivy!




Abel smiles so easily! He loves his "tiger baby."




Playing house...Ivy is the mommy and Israel is the little boy being led around by her.




One evening when we were outside, Ivy didn't want to play at all...she just wanted to sit and hold August.




 Israel outside last month when it snowed...he looks like a little Eskimo! :)




Israel loves to wear Papa's shoes...



 and so does Abel.




Israel also loves to play the drums "just like Papa!"...



and so does Abel. :)



 One of the kids' favorite pastimes... making a train with the kitchen chairs.




Enjoying a cake pop with my favorite daughter



They definitely love their little brother...




Sometimes a little too much.



I can't get over how bright blue his eyes are! And I think his hair is getting a little bit red!



Ivy's funny face



Israel's funny face



 Abel's funny (and messy) face



Abel built this tower totally by himself! No help at all!



August is a smiley baby!




The days of just Ivy and me cooking together are over...now all three are eager helpers anytime I'm in the kitchen!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a live in babysitter. Ivy is a natural. I think Israel & Abel will be great big brothers for August as well.
Glad they all like to play together so well (good job in teaching them).
Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and you are such a good mother. Did you learn all this from books? I could learn a lot from you. You really amaze me. Keep the pictures coming, keeps me from getting lonesome. Love GGMA

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the pics of the kids and the blogs every week. Where do you find the time? You are such an amazing moony and the kids take after you and Aaron. We miss you guys at church-its just not quite the same without the noise of the extra kids:) Hope your learning tons and enjoying Gods word.
XOXO Melody, Jon, Gavin and Abby :)

emilykate said...

They are all darling! You make life with four littles look easy. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this post! I just keep coming back and looking at it:) I think I could comment on every picture:) love you all:)
gma jan

Anonymous said...

Too cute!


Grandpa Mike