Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mismatch

This past week was "Spirit Week" at NTBI in preparation for the Tribal Cup against Waukesha (the other New Tribes Bible School in the States) this weekend. I can't say I really got into the dressing up each day (besides dressing the same as Rachel on "Twin Day"), but I did force some school spirit on Ivy when it was "Mismatch Day" :) 


Doesn't she look cute mismatched? 

Israel lucked out and wasn't forced to wear mismatched clothes, though.

 Maybe when he's a little older :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks very cute mismatched:) Glad I was there to see her in person:)
love you
mom

Anonymous said...

Ivy looks so adorable! It doesn't matter how she looks,she will always have that cute precious look on her face. Just look at those big brown eyes! Love the picture! Just makes me want to pick her up and squeeze her cheeks:) Also, love how she can now climb the stairs :)

Love ya guys!
Manjit

Anonymous said...

Both kids are cute as always. I am kind of disappointed that you didn't have a picture of the "twins".
Also, I can't imagine what aaron & Nathan wore.
Grandpa Jim