A diary of our everyday life and our journey into tribal missions
Nothing could be cuter! Slightly jealous of the versatility of her hair...hopefully Mylin's will grow in soon :)
She is so CUTE!!! I just wanna give her kisses! Love ya,Adrianne
I love them! You should do it like that one of these days--she looks so cute:)
Oh, my, she is soooo cute:)love yougma jan
She does keep getting cuter all the time. Seeing those pigtails, it makes you want to give them a little tug (just a little).Grandpa Jim
What a little sweetheart :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nothing could be cuter! Slightly jealous of the versatility of her hair...hopefully Mylin's will grow in soon :)
She is so CUTE!!! I just wanna give her kisses!
Love ya,
Adrianne
I love them! You should do it like that one of these days--she looks so cute:)
Oh, my, she is soooo cute:)
love you
gma jan
She does keep getting cuter all the time. Seeing those pigtails, it makes you want to give them a little tug (just a little).
Grandpa Jim
What a little sweetheart :)
Post a Comment