9/26/11-- I told Aaron, "Something is wrong with me. I must be getting really sick." I didn't suspect pregnancy in the least at the this point.
9/29/11--I took a pregnancy test and it was positive :)
10/4/11--First doctor's appointment. They confirmed the positive test result and gave me my due date--May 26, 2012.
10/11/11--Second doctor's appointment. This one was called a "nurse intake," and they basically just asked me questions for a half hour and put all of my info into their computer. I also got a flu shot and my blood drawn for various tests.
10/18/11--Third doctor's appointment. This one was the first full physical exam, and they did an 8-week ultrasound to confirm my due date. The baby looked healthy and the heart rate was 145. May 26 was confirmed as my due date.
11/1/11--Fourth doctor's appointment. Baby's heart rate was 148.
11/10/11-ish--I stopped feeling sick all day every day.
11/21/11--Fifth doctor's appointment. Baby's heart rate was 146.
11/26/11--End of first trimester!
(me at three months pregnant)
11/27/11--We told everyone we are expecting :)
12/16/11--Sixth doctor's appointment. Baby's heart rate was 144.
12/25/11--I felt the baby move for the first time!
12/28/11-ish--I started wearing maternity clothes...SO much more comfortable!!
(me at four months pregnant)
1/2/12--I started liking cereal again, which was very exciting for me, since I had eaten eggs every morning for breakfast for the past 4 months.
1/7/12--Halfway point of my pregnancy--20 weeks along.
(me at 4 1/2 months or 20 weeks pregnant)
1/15/12--Aaron was able to feel the baby kick for the first time. It kind of freaked him out and he said it was the "weirdest thing he has ever felt." :)
Tomorrow (1/19/12)--We go in for my ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl!!!



11 comments:
You look great Jill. Your baby bump looks so cute! That is so neat that you felt the baby move on Christmas day!!! Congrats to you guys! You are awesome parents!
Wow I can't believe you are halfway already!!! I am so happy for you guys!
My guess...its a boy :)
YEA!!!! I love the pics! You are adorable to say the least.
Just had to laugh that you didn't add the 6 or so pregnancy tests that you took in with this blog info. ;) Ha!
Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow! BOY? hmmmmmmm......
Love you guys,
Aimee
you are so cute!
can't wait to hear!
I love this! You're adorable.
You look beautiful!
You are adorable! LOVE maternity clothes, right!? Especially the pants that go so far up and hold everything together!
Hope I get to see you before baby comes! And can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes!
so excited to hear the news tomorrow! love ya, amber g
You look absolutely adorable! Love it! many hugs!
I agree with Brittany G. - you look beautiful, with that glow that comes with a gift from God! I have seen that glow before, when Carmen was carrying your husband ( sounds kind of odd, doesn't it ) and Ashley and Jenny, with our other wonderful grandkids! Keep 'em comin'!!!
Grandpa Mike
You look so good! I love seeing these pictures :D
Post a Comment